With a PRACTICING TEACHER: 220 EUR/ 10 classes, 60 minutes each
With an EXPERIENCED TEACHER: 280 EUR/ 10 classes, 60 minutes each
With an EXPERT TEACHER: 330 EUR/ 10 classes, 60 minutes each
HOW TO CHOOSE A TEACHER
PRACTICING TEACHER - the teacher works for the first year, does not have much experience. Works with general language levels up to B1, does not teach specialized courses.
EXPERIENCED TEACHER - the teacher has 2 - 5 years of work experience, boasts extensive knowledge of various teaching methods, is able to perfectly prepare an individualised lesson plan at any level, but does not work with specialised courses, does not teach specialised vocabulary (legal, medical), rarely prepares for exams.
TEACHER EXPERT - has 5 years or more of work experience, works with the highest language levels (B2, C1, C2) and teaches specialized courses (law, medicine, etc.), prepares for national and international (IELTS, TOEFL, SAT, GMAT, etc.) exams.
Choose a teacher (can be Lithuanian or foreign) according to your needs. The higher your level or expectations, the stronger educator you will need.
Please remember that an online class can be rescheduled or cancelled no later than 3 hours before the class, otherwise you will be charged the full price of the class.
To register for online classes or for more information CLICK HERE or contact us by phone or e-mail.
ABOUT THE COURSE
Lessons can be conducted in Lithuanian, Russian, or English. During individual online classes a lot of time is dedicated to consistent learning, revision, identification and systemisation of personal errors, linking current information with information already possessed by a student, in order to create your own personal learning system step by step and to round up scattered knowledge. It is very important to keep a regular schedule for online classes. This way we can ensure quick progress and the result which satisfies both you and your teacher. During online classes, one of the most important things is student’s dedication and self-motivation. The teacher will be of little use if you do not set your mind to achieving the best results.
Online classes are not too different from regular classes, they only save your time (at least you do not have to travel to our school and back). We ask you to make sure that your computer is working properly and your internet speed is good enough for the class in advance. If you are not sure, contact us and we will set up a date for a trial call before the class. If any problems arise during the lesson due to the student’s fault, we will count the class as if it had been conducted. If the problems arise from the teacher’s side, we will take the blame and compensate for your lost time.
If you choose individual courses, we will help you to develop solid active vocabulary formed of most frequently used words and phrases; improve writing and listening skills; encourage reading in foreign language without using dictionary; brush up pronunciation and listen actively when the speaker is not using your mother tongue.
- Language use. Courses are given ONLY IN ENGLISH. Student‘s native language is only used in exceptional cases at your request.
- Individual plan. For each student we draft an individual long-term plan with personal goals in mind.
- Teachers.The teachers are the main asset of AKS. We choose them very carefully. Before the course you will be asked what kind of teacher you would like to study with and we will do our best to find the one who meets your needs best. After a couple of lessons we always ask whether the teacher suits you. If the answer is negative, we will search for a more suitable teacher until we find the best one for you.
- Materials. We keep our working materials up-to-date and renew them once a year. All course books are original and certified.
- Motivation. Teachers continuously track your progress, give helpful advice, adapt to your individual pace, and needs. You can ask to receive homework which is specially chosen for your level to help you stay motivated.
Students will boost their self-esteem, bring structure to their language, and find the best way to learn it.
During the courses students will receive teacher‘s contact details in order to reach them after classes to discuss all the questions concerning English. Counselling, which is longer than 15 minutes, comes at extra charge.