CLICK HERE TO REGISTER.
During these classes you will improve grammar and reading skills, speak in front of the audience, give presentations, watch short movies, listen to recordings, and communicate with your colleagues.
What is the difference between intensive general English courses and general English courses? General English courses are usually held twice per week and each lesson is 90 min, while the entire course takes three months. Intensive general English courses are for people who are in a rush and want to learn fast. During the intensive course classes are held four times per week and one lesson is 135 min, while the course takes only one month.
Intensive English courses are taught by our most experienced teachers, colourful, interesting, diplomatic, and delicate individuals who help each and everyone in the group to open up, spot everyone’s mistakes, and give advice on further improvement.
Language is a living organism and you need time to adopt it. The most common mistake is to rush and punish yourself for things you cannot remember and to start thinking less of yourself. Everyone has their own pace and that is totally normal. You need to be interested in language, be curious as a child, and find your own strategy for memorising things. You absolutely should not rush yourself, because in such way you will only lower your self-esteem. Trust your teacher, share your fears, and let them guide you forward.
Why should you take Intensive General English courses at AKS?
- Effective use of time. Do you have a free month? Spend it improving your English! Learning 4 times a week will boost your progress, just do not forget to do your homework to get an even better result!
- Newest course books. Here at AKS we use only the newest course books for general English classes. Every year we choose new books and our library is also constantly renewed to make sure the materials are kept up-to-date. Be sure that your course will be based on the most modern foreign language teaching methodology.
- Language use. Courses are given ONLY IN ENGLISH.
- Plenty of spoken English. We dedicate a third of the business course to spoken English, which is way more than in other language schools.
- Teachers who love their job. AKS teachers are extraordinary. AKS has an objective of becoming the most wanted employer for teachers, so we do our best to make the teachers feel happy about going to work. Of course, students are the first ones to feel the benefit.
- Motivating homework. During the course students are given various useful homework: writing diaries, making presentations, reading additional literature. Homework is not obligatory, you can choose yourself to do it or not.
- Reasonable pace. The course is neither too intensive nor laid-back.
- Progress tracking. During the course students have to take progress tests. In such way students can memorize the material better and see the progress they are making.
- Final assessment. At the end of the course students have to take a final test. The result of the final test is entered in the course completion certificate.
- Cosy environment. In AKS you can find everything you need. We have created functional, safe, and cosy environment and we try to avoid an overly formal style.
- Important details. Feel free to have a cup of tea or coffee and some snacks (fruit or biscuits) or sometimes even something more filling.
- Additional activities. We have small libraries in all of our schools which you are free to use. You can borrow magazines (from car magazines to tabloids) and books.
- Unexpected discovery. You can meet a few friendly dogs running around in AKS, especially in Žvėrynas and Žaliakalnis. You can pet them, but please do not feed them.
- Personal ties. AKS is an average size school where the administration knows each student’s name, shares a cup of tea with them before classes, communicates, and tries to help, if you have any problems with the courses. We always try to find the most suitable group for you to make sure you are satisfied with our services. It is not only business, we truly believe in the values what we preach.
- Events. Every last Friday of the month all AKS students are invited to join AKS Game Nights. These are evenings with board games and movies where you can meet all AKS staff. Members. Your teacher can tell you more about it. All the newest information is also posted on AKS Facebook page www.facebook.com/anglustudija.lt
Registration in advance is a must. You can register by phone or e-mail (please choose your preferred AKS branch).
The payment should be made for the full course, 200 EUR, no later than three work days before the start of the course. The place in the course is only booked after we receive the payment. You can pay for the course book when you make the payment for the course or you can pay for it in cash when you arrive at the first lesson.
We do not have trial lessons at AKS.
Skipped classes are not refunded. They can only be postponed due to health issues after providing a document proving that, or due to a business trip with a document proving your reason of absence.
To register for the courses or for more information please contact us by phone or e-mail.