The aim of this course is to establish broad vocabulary of the most commonly used legal terms, improve listening and pronunciation skills, and develop the ability to read legal documents without a dictionary.
- Language use. Courses are given ONLY IN ENGLISH.
- Teachers. The teachers are the main asset of AKS. We choose teachers very carefully. All of them are qualified professionals who understand that the most important thing during classes is to explain everything in great detail. We do everything in our power to create a close relationship between AKS students and their teachers. We value strong and long-lasting relationships.
- Environment. In AKS you can find everything you need. We have created functional, safe, and cosy environment and we try to avoid an overly formal style.
- Important details. Feel free to have a cup of tea or coffee and some snacks (fruit or biscuits) or sometimes even something more filling.
- Additional activities. We have small libraries in all of our schools which you are free to use. You can borrow magazines (from car magazines to tabloids) and books.
- Unexpected discovery. You can meet a few dogs running around in AKS, especially in Žvėrynas and Žaliakalnis. You can pet them, but please do not feed them.
- Personal ties. AKS is an average size school where the administration knows each student’s name, shares a cup of tea with them before classes, communicates, and tries to help, if you have any problems with the courses. We always try to find the most suitable group for you to make sure you are satisfied with our services. It is not only business, we truly believe in the values what we preach.
- Events. Every last Friday of the month all AKS students are invited to join AKS Game Nights. These are evenings with board games and movies where you can meet all AKS staff. Members. Your teacher can tell you more about it. All the newest information is also posted on AKS Facebook page www.facebook.com/anglustudija.lt
In a relevantly short period of time, you will enrich you legal vocabulary and get a lot of new information concerning legal English.
During the courses students will receive teacher‘s contact details in order to reach them after classes to discuss all the questions concerning English. Counselling, which is longer than 15 minutes, comes at extra charge.
If you do not want to study in a group, you can always choose individual or pair legal English classes with a flexible timetable.
Individual classes/pair classes cost 25 EUR/60 min paying for 10 classes in advance or 30 EUR/60 min paying for each class separately.
To register for the courses in Vilnius and Kaunas or for more information please contact us by phone or -email.