Join our B1+/B2 spoken English course:
- Time: Mondays/Wednesdays 11:00 - 12:30
- Place: Sėlių st. 18A, VILNIUS.
Spoken English courses are for those who feel that doing grammar exercises or writing in English is not as difficult as expressing themselves in English as well as for those who need English only for communicative purposes (participating in conferences, speaking with clients on the phone, in travels).
Why should you take spoken English course at AKS?
- Specialized language practice. If you choose spoken English courses in AKS, all your time will be dedicated to improving your spoken English skills. No course book, no repetitive exercises, only spoken practice.
- Language use. Courses are given ONLY IN ENGLISH.
- Content. You will often have to prepare presentations on given topics or provide comments on your colleagues’ presentations.
- Motivating homework. During the course students are given various useful homework: writing diaries, making presentations, reading additional literature (professional and fiction).
- Reasonable pace. The course is neither too intensive nor laid-back.
To register for the courses in Žvėrynas or for more information please contact us by phone 8 670 06287 or e-mail email@example.com.